This is an unofficial fork of OpenComputers containing experimental features which haven’t yet been sufficiently tested for upstreaming.
Keep in mind that these builds are ephemeral - archives will not be kept on my behalf. They are also not guaranteed to be up to the same level of stability as the official releases.
Changes from upstream
- Optimized renderer code, with both VBO- and display list-based engines. Should be reasonably stable and is approximately 2x as efficient as the old one, but performance data is desired (particularly across GPU vendors and operating systems).
- JNLua updated to the MovingBlocks fork, with fixes, optimizations and updated Lua versions.
- LuaJ updated to a new build, combining fixes from OpenComputers’s developers and the new upstream; should be more accurate to Lua 5.2 than previously.
- For testing this feature, please note that the “registerLuaJArchitecture” configuration option has been fixed.
- OpenComputers-staging 20190811-1 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- First release. Includes new render code and JNLua/LuaJ versions.
If you’d like to discuss OpenComputers-staging or report information/bugs pertaining to the builds, look for “asie” on #oc at irc.esper.net.