This is an unofficial fork of OpenComputers containing experimental features which haven’t yet been sufficiently tested for upstreaming.
Keep in mind that these builds are ephemeral - archives will not be kept on my behalf. They are also not guaranteed to be up to the same level of stability as the official releases.
Changes from upstream
- Optimized renderer code, with both VBO- and display list-based engines. Should be reasonably stable and is approximately 2x as efficient as the old one, but performance data is desired (particularly across GPU vendors and operating systems).
- JNLua updated to the MovingBlocks fork, with fixes, optimizations and updated Lua versions.
- LuaJ updated to a new build, combining fixes from OpenComputers’s developers and the new upstream; should be more accurate to Lua 5.2 than previously.
- For testing this feature, please note that the “registerLuaJArchitecture” configuration option has been fixed.
- Lua 5.4.0 support!
- OpenComputers-staging 20191007-1 for Minecraft 1.12.2
- Updated mainline code, providing bugfixes.
- Minor fixes in Eris - might fix rare persistence crashes in Lua 5.3.
- Lua 5.4.0 beta (rc1) support! WIP - requires testing.
- None of the Lua/Eris fixes are currently available on macOS - I lack a build machine for that platform. Will be fixed in a stable OC release, probably.
- First release. Includes new render code and JNLua/LuaJ versions.
If you’d like to discuss OpenComputers-staging or report information/bugs pertaining to the builds, look for “asie” on #oc at irc.esper.net.