* Fix a few packet race conditions on the client side * [Lib] Fix "remove" IMC messages not working * [Tweaks] Blacklist vanilla blocks which should not have been carryable * [Tweaks] Fix carrying not forcing the block to update (for handling attachments)
* [Lib] Fix using the incorrect configuration directory
* [Carts] Add option to set the minimum minecart item stack size * [Carts] Fix TrackCombiner not working correctly in survival mode
* [Decoration] Fix posters being a massive lagfest * [Lib] Fix broken modded wood detection
* [Carts] New module! * [Carts] Add Crossing Track. * [Carts] Add alternate ways of crafting certain tracks (all reversible and disableable, of course): * Right-click on a track with a Stone Pressure Plate to create a Detector Track * Right-click on a track with another track to create a Crossing Track * [Decoration] [#106] Fix posters catching fire * [Decoration, Storage] [#108, #105] Fix various issues with item drops * [Tweaks] New tweak: Block Carrying! Sneak-middleclick a block to pick it up. * Note that Block Carrying does not currently render on other players. This will be added eventually. * Also note that Block Carrying, being a fresh and new mechanic, might be rebalanced with time.
* [All] Update to Minecraft 1.11.2, minor bugfixes * [Crafting] New module, now with (noticeably rewritten) Pocket Crafting Tables * [Decoration] [#101] Fix Poster "Unknown serializer type" crash. * [Decoration] Scaffolds now use a better collision box implementation if fullBoundingBoxLadders is enabled. * [Lib] [#102] Fix server-side packet registration crash. * [Pipes, Tweaks] Texture tweaks
* [Pipes] Fix shifters not working
* [All] Updated to Forge 2199. * [Lib] Cleaned up notification system a bit. * [Lib] Fixed /mutter not applying notice styles. * [Pipes] Added Observer support. * [Pipes] Disabled most fluid routing logic - needs a rewrite! * [Pipes] Fixed light rendering glitches for traveling items. * [Pipes] Fixed pipes not syncing in 0.4.0-pre1. * [Pipes] Optimizations to pipe code, especially rendering. * [Storage] Fixed rendering glitches for barrel information popups. * [Storage] Fixed rotated barrels not updating neighbors. * [Tweaks] Added a "mob equalizer" tweak, letting mobs very rarely spawn with some of your armor and weapons!
* [Pipes] [#113] Fix pipes trying to push fluid into non-fluid-containers (and crashing, too!) * [Pipes] [#108] Fix pipes refusing to connect to capability-based IFluidHandlers * [Tweaks] Add support for modifying the enderman griefing list with mobControl
* [Audio] [#98] Fix rare race condition on audio packet receive. * [Decoration] [#101] Fix Poster "Unknown serializer type" crash.
* [Pipes] Fix small lag issue * [Pipes, Storage] Backported a selection of 1.11 fixes/optimizations * [Storage] [#95] Fix Lock entity not having a localized name * [Tweaks] [#97] Add workaround for blocks returning null getDrops() in Glass Shards tweak
* [All] [#86] Fixed a crash on startup in some cases. * [Decoration] Wrenches can now be used to tilt Posters. * [Tweaks] [#87] Fixed double door tweak loading crash (UnableToFindMethodException).
* [All] Removed the following content. Please don't cry. (Okay, you can cry a little bit.) * Wires - they were broken anyway * Gates - use amadornes's Super Circuit Maker instead * Backpacks (Storage) - use copygirl's WearableBackpacks instead * [All] Fix various NPEs throughout the mod (asie, palaster) * [Audio] Update DFPWM to "1a" * [Audio] [#85] Fix SoundEvent crash in NoteBlockManager on server side * [Audio] [#77] Fix the Tape Drive file dialog freezing Minecraft * [Pipes] Reduce amount of Shifter models * [Storage] Fix Hopping Barrels inventory insertion (Tahg) * [Storage] Fix Locks not rendering on server (asie, palaster) * [Tweaks] Add support for some modded doors to DoubleDoorTweak
* [Audio] Fix server-side crash on Tape Drive/etc. usage * [Audio] Fix tape drive GUI lag once and for all, hopefully * [Tweaks] Remove AutoReplace for the time being - buggy on 1.9+
* [Audio] Add a more-or-less finalized Audio API * [Audio] Add Audio Cables (no recipe yet, however!) * [Audio] Add note block support for the Audio API * [Audio] Add option in Tape Drives to record audio from other plugged-in devices * [Audio] Fix having a GUI open while a tape is being played lag everything * [Audio] Fix tape drives disappearing on world load * [Audio] Fix Tape Drive item rendering * [Audio] Remove Iron Note Block * [Decoration] Fix poster not having a name * [Pipes] Fix ugly pipe item model * [Tweaks] Add support for tool class checks to AutoReplace * [Tweaks] Add Zorro (not the Amiga expansion bus!) from Factorization * [Wires] Large refactor of wire code - wires not placed in-world will disappear!
* [Audio] Fix tape drives rendering on top no matter where they were placed * [Audio] Fix the tape storage directory not being found in certain cases * [Decoration] New module! Adds Posters from Factorization! * [Storage] Add notice if trying to put on backpack while wearing chestplate * [Storage] Fix barrels not dropping the correct barrel type * [Tweaks] New tweak: improved TNT! Pew!
* [Pipes] Minor tweaks to shifter filter rendering. * [Storage] Barrel top and bottom overlays now roughly match the log color. * [Storage] Fix placing barrels not working correctly. * [Storage] Make barrel rotation with wrenches more intuitive. * [Storage] Minor barrel rendering optimizations. * [Storage] Tweak barrel item rendering - "fix" lighting and add 3D rendering option.
* [Global] Ported to Minecraft 1.9.4 * [Global] Add caching to most dynamic models (wires, gates) * [Global] Change license to Apache 2.0 * [Global] Countless bugfixes across the mod * [Global] Add translations - in German, Polish, Slovak and Chinese * [Audio] Rewrite internal audio management logic, add API for future Audio Cables/Speakers * [Gates] Add a Buffer Gate which can also function as a NOT gate * [Gates] Change gate toggling mechanics - shift-right click to disable a specific side, no more screwdriver * [Gates] Add ability to place and remove redstone torches from gate edges * [Lib] Incorporate neptunepink's in-world notification system * [Pipes] Add preliminary implementation of fluid in pipes - still heavily subject to change * [Pipes] Rewritten static and dynamic renderers - major potential FPS improvements * [Storage] Add barrels from Factorization, with minor improvements * [Storage] Add keys and locks - block player interaction on supported containers! (WIP) * [Tweaks] Add option to keep inventory on death (even though /gamerule already does this?) * [Wrench] New module, adds a wrench for rotating objects - also supports multiparts!
* [Pipes] Fixed ConcurrentModificationException in item update packet * [Wires] Fix redstone propagation bug